Powered By Blogger

So here is. The new commissioner of the NFL, Roger Goodell.



Sure he's got a great resume, and he has worked his way up the ranks. So he is more than quilifed to take the reigns of the most successful pro league.

But folks there is one serious problem with him.

I am not him.

Come on NFL you could had me for a song. I would have been a bitchin NFL Commish. Hey your loss. Good luck to you, and if you have second thoughts you have my number.

Speaking of numbers it looks like the Bengals are trying to do something about hooliganism in the stands. I wonder if this is going to apply to their players as well.(Check out Henry's rap sheet, thanks Dead Spin and the Cinny Enquirer) They may be over the bail cap by October. It is a sad day when the Raiders look at you with shame.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Raiders will just take it as a challenge and do something even more idiotic. Actually they will probably just bring to light something that has already happened that ups the ante.

Look for Jerry Porter.

BTW my word verification is uymufq.
You trying to tell me something?

Boski93 said...

I think you are right. My guesses are either cannibalism or human trafficing. Hell it's the Raiders, maybe both. What ever it is I just feel bad for all those parole officers who going to have to put in a lot of OT.

Steve, I am going to call blogger and report the hooliganism that was committed by the word verification.

Anonymous said...

Human trafficing...um...is there something bad about that?

Sure, of course, human trafficing in parole officers, you're right they're just SICK!