Powered By Blogger

Junior Seau is a certain Hall of Famer linebacker. As a Denver Bronco Fan and a UCLA Bruin fan Junior has been a pain in the ass for way too many years. Don't get me wrong. I do not hate the guy and I respect the hell out the guy. He seems to a real stand up guy off the field. Oh but how I hate him as player. Too many times he made plays I wish he didn't. Even this week when I thought he was through he was showed up once again. This time interrupting a Training Camp preview of the Broncos I Tivo'd. They break away from the program to show Junior running around his press conference announcing his retirement. Damn you Junior, damn you.

Which leads me to the knock on Junior. The book on him was that he could be too active and overpursue. I watched his press conference and sure enough I watched him stomp around and overpursue the podium during it.

Now it looks like he has overran his retirement to the point he is now playing again.

Junior, just stop it. Stop it right now.

0 comments: