Powered By Blogger

to removing my nose from my head.

I do not know what has my allergies all up in a tizzy this morning. What ever it is may it smiteted(????). I am hoping that is just my allergies. Since I am in no mood for a summer cold.

My nose has been sprinting all day, not running, sprinting. It just clocked a 4.4 40 and now I have a couple of NFL scouts milling around my cube.

My god this sucks. I will also tell you what else sucks. When you get up in the morning and have a sneezing fit that goes about 30 seconds straight, multiple times. Or another one of my favorites, when you sneeze it hurts. Nothing more pleasant like shooting pain in your back and up your arms to get the day going.

Right now I am a mess. Nothing better than having multiple people in the same day telling you that you have a pieces of tissue on your face. I bet I look really classy. Hey who is the hobo in the cube?

This morning is another reason why I need health coverage. So I can get back to scoring that good allergy stuff like Flonase. So I can be just like Ricky Smith snorting nasal spray.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Boski -- I lost your email address. Email me for the fantasy football info... (I think my email shows up when I leave a comment here?)...

Boski93 said...

I have sent it out to you. So I am ready to lose!