Powered By Blogger

Hi.

My name is Boski and I was in you establishment on Saturday, with my wife. I just have one question.

Are you cretins that dumb, or where all you baking on something before work?

How did you guys manage to really screw up our order, and then take so long to actually get it to us?

But then we were such assholes for order a bagel burger plain. Obviously I must of not read the menu completely where it states that the staff is incapable of doing an order right. Why is it when getting something plain at an establishment that is like you are asking them to split a freaking atom.

But hey I really didn't need to have that half and hour any way.

WTF are you doing people!

You had four people back there working on orders, to which you were able to get other people orders out, but it took 10 minutes to get ours wrong the first time, then 20 more minutes to actually get it right!!!! Holy crap, FEMA called and they are asking you to speed things up.

Man you assclams angered me to the point where I could not really get mad at the TV. They had MSNBC on. It was announcing that the US had pressured the British to arrest the plotters before the British were ready. Oh sure these are not a very savior lot, and they were getting closer to attempting their attack. But thanks to this stunt we may have prevented a shot at a major break. Freaking great! This now cements to me, in my humble opinion that this was all about the White House (cue scary music) trying to stoke up the fear, and scare people into forgetting about how bad this administration's and it over zealous supporters have lead this country into a LaBrea tarpit of crappiness.

Okay I have to focus. This is about the bagel not the bozo.

So where was I?

Oh, I remember now.

I loved seeing all of you employees running back and forth with no freaking clue.

Also I loved during our bagel ordeal seeing one of your crack staff, who I think may have been a hobbit, take a call on her cell phone. While wearing her sanitary gloves working on the food.

You idiots probably didn't even spit in our food. Hell if you are going to screw up don't be so half assed about!

Bagel Me! Huntington Beach you can go "Suck It"!

Love Boski

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. waterbed sheets Bingo halls in washington Hummer door handle Actors models talent agency booking representation How many women complain about cellulite