Powered By Blogger

Sadly the newest vacation spot in Orange County has gone belly up.

Yesterday morning after my walk I did some watering in the back. Which was no problem. The only problem was I forgot to turn off the hose. So when we returned home, which was later than most nights since we had a HFH meeting, we found the newest Great Lake. It was big enough that a couple of Viking players asked if they could take a boat out.

So all day I had the water running. Which flooded part of the yard, destroyed a hose. Great nothing like wasting a ton of water on really hot day. That water was not going to be used for anything productive or anything. Also hopefully I have not done any damage to the foundation. I don't think so, but you never know.

Oh Silly Boski, Trix are for kids.

So I right now I am going to take ownership of the situation and do what is right. So I am blaming this all on the focus of my anger yesterday. In fact I am telling myself right now she came done and did this herself. There I feel better.

4 comments:

Silliyak said...

Just remember that's OUR (northern California) water that we send you at incredibly low rates. Think of all the fry fish impailed against the screens to the diversion ditches.

I'm going to tell your M-I-L on you!

(Maybe her toilet won't flush, that'd make it all worthwhile eh?)

Boski93 said...

Mmmmm fry fish!

If you tell her, then I will just lie and say that all the water was just the baby jesus crying after hearing about the weekend.

Silliyak said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Silliyak said...

Does M-I-L have a back yard? You could give her a lake for Xmas and stock it with brown trout!