Powered By Blogger

I am just going to have to do this the old fashioned way. I am just going to link it. I know as soon as this is entered there will be all my entries back to back to back.

I know I am late on this, but how about Clinton last Sunday on Fox News. Surprise, surprise the media only seems to want to talk about the "crazed" Clinton. Thank you Daily Show for showing us the BS.

I am so glad that Bill let him have it. He took their sucker punch, got up and then and then raised them a cue ball in a sweatsock beating, with the facts and an honest answers.

I feel Jon Stewart sums exactly how I feel at the 2:00 minute mark of the clip.

The only thing I wanted was for Mr. Clinton to go all Tombstone on them,

"All right, Fox News . . . you called down the thunder, well you got it. The Neo-Cons are finished you understand. I see a mindless ditto head or Bush lackey. I will work to vote that person out. So run you cur, RUN!. Tell all the other neo-cons curs there will a be a change coming these elections. And you tell them I am bringing the feed up electorate with me!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to whip you into a further frenzy, but you might check this out.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2006/09/29/DDG6PKEC351.DTL

Boski93 said...

Don't worry I am already there.

Totsie said...

*snicker*..silverback gorilla.

While I watched the Clinton and Wallace interview I did the same thing I do when Ferris catches a bug.

Sat on the edge of my seat and said Yesss! Get that bug! Crush em! EAT EM!! Good boy.