Powered By Blogger

Even though it is another ho-hum day I have come down from my ledge, for now.

Today in amongst my many wonderings, while at lunch, I asked myself a question. Would it really be wrong to come back to my cube maybe a couple hours or days later?

I can already hear the naysayers say, "oh Boski you can't just leave work", that and "your fired."

But to those who would question me. I would ask them to ponder this for a few.

If I ignore that work and not come running to it every time it cries, maybe just maybe that work will get off it's ass and finish itself. I really think we are coddling work a little too much. Work is going to have learn to stand on it's own two feet.

Now excuse me my blog just hit a water buffalo.

3 comments:

Silliyak said...

Lucky it wasn't a taco truck!

Julie said...

I agree. Work is an adult and should start acting like it. Work should also stop asking me for allowance (ie, taxes) and just get out there and earn a damn living.

Boski93 said...

Preach sister!