Powered By Blogger

(Sorry folks I have turned the whinny knob to 11, you may want to skip this entry since it contains near lethal amounts of pointless self drivel.)


I am just feeling all out of sorts today, hell I have felt out of sorts for weeks. I feel like I am not apart of my own life. I am just being dragged around doing this doing that. I just feel I am spinning my wheels. I have work to do, but I shirk it more than I should. The worst part is I have not really pressed them about my situation. They did talk to me about a position here at a hospital, but that was weeks ago.
I have had no real drive to make things different. So I am just floating along getting pissed about how things are when I am root of my own problem. I hate the way things are. The weeks just seem to zip by and I feel I am not acheiving anything. I worry that I am going to wake up and I realize I have wasted so much time without doing something to show for it. But I have been way too lazy and too scared to stop and change things. I need to give myself structure and a mental kick in the ass (with love of course), and make myself stick to it. Right now, all I do is desire to do things that have no structure at all. I don't want to leave my house I just want to be at doing nothing. Hanging out with my wife and our adorable stalker.

I know I am my own worst enemy, and that I am the one responsible for my life. So I need to work on. I just need to whine and get that off my chest. I have more things making me agitated, but I am too scattered and disorganized to present it to you the nice audience in a coherent manner. Because I am looking at what is stirring in the old mind tank and it ranges from glue sniffing smurfs, Conrad Bain hijacking a bus full of nuns, the year 1765, chicken soft tacos, ADD, Ikea and Ulan Bator Chamber of Commerce. So you can see it may be too far out to wrangle that into a blog entry.
Okay back to the nonsense.

6 comments:

Silliyak said...

Sorry you're not feeling your Wheaties. Have you heard the Republican House members are meeting to make sure they're all on the same page? Ta Dum! Seems like the blahs are going around. Cute stalker BTW but I wouldn't turn my back on him. Refer to the pictures of my hands. (Which were actually much worse)

Boski93 said...

Eww, and people wonder why the paiges are discolored and sticky. It because of those meetings. Oh crap I did go there.

If we turned our backs on him, he would break into the house. He is only dangerous just after a nap. Other than that he tries to batter our hand with his fur.

The bigger fear we have is that his owners will come over and clock us. Because there have been multiple times where he has dissed his own family and run to our house, as we pull into the driveway. The boy is shamelss. And the really scary part is we don't feed him. If he got food from us, I can understand. But I have a feeling I will be eating hood because of this.

Silliyak said...

Since you're lurking about, check out my newest post, It'll make you feel better.

d said...

The blahs ARE going around -- everyone I know 27-37 has them when it comes to jobs. I was thinking of writing a short story where a guy peeks behind his college diploma and discovers an emergency envelope, and when he opens it up, it leads him to a secret career resource center -- the one for the 27-37 crowd who just realized they need to make a job change, and college and the rest of life didn't prepare them for reassessing. I'd write it, but I can only get the character to the resource center, I have no idea what they say to him. If I did, I'd say to you. And to me.

In other words, I hear what you're saying, you're not alone (not by a longshot), and if anyone I've met through the blogosphere deserves good things to happen to them, it is most certainly Boski93. You are always a positive addition to any comment section, your blogging is similarly aces, and after having a drink with you a year ago, I can confirm that you are indeed a Good Fella (TM).

Just remember, we're not all Tiger Woods. Some of us are Morgan Freeman. And you could do worse than to be in your "Electric Company" phase.

d said...

I don't know why it won't say so, but that last comment is from me.

Boski93 said...

Awesome = Tobin