Powered By Blogger

I may get to operate the shake machine by next week.

They are throwing things are me left and right. Thankfully this time it is information and not rotten vegetables. But try to make this all stick is what scares me, since I think I am 99% sure I am ADD. Which makes taking in info tough unless it is something I really enjoy. Now if this job was about the 1998 Denver Broncos, The Simpson, the 2005 White Sox, or the XFL, then I would be CFO. But sadly it is not the case. But what I am learning is interesting. But the training itself is rough. I am someone who has a tough time getting out of my comfort zone. I have a million of questions, but I just don't know how to formulate them. I will on the Monday morning when my trainer has left, but isn't that always the case.

I hope you all had a kick ass All-Saints Day.

Halloween Wrap-up. The Better Half and I trudged through the morass that is traffic and made it to my mom's. After an hour and and fifteen minutes on the road we made it. When we got there, my nephews were already out trick-o-treating. We were at first sad that we missed them, but realized how could you contain a 7 and 2 year old' from going out when it was dark. Come on everyone, when it was Halloween, I think all of us started pleading to go out at the earliest possible time. Being on the West Coast I know I was ready to go when it turned dark on the East Coast, so I can't blame them. So we had a nice little dinner with my Mom and my sister. The kids and my Brother in Law came back and let me say that the two boys looked precious. Yes I said it. Wha da goin to do bout it? One was Thomas the Train, and the other an astronaut. The boys had come back to drop off their initial haul. After they had then we took them out for a quick trip to some houses they had not gone to yet. I will say it was worth the aggravation on the roads to see this. The two year old was so excited and was a chatterbox, so was the seven year old. The Better Half and I had a ball with those two. When we got home we hung out with the family and passed out candy. Which brings me to something. Let me say, if you are over the age of 13 and your are out trick-a-treating, stop it. Let it go. Go to a party do something else, leave Halloween for the small kids. All you are doing is showing you are an ass. The worst thing about the Jr. High and High School kids is that you have to be nice or they come back and the they either TP, egg, smash your pumpkins, or hell, set you house on fire. But hey I am just saying.

Memories of Halloween past - I now do remember that for one Halloween I did have a costume party to go to, I took the easy route with my costume. The only thing about it was I broke some rules to do it. One year I went as Jungle Cruise Skipper, which only meant I had to smuggle out my costume. Thankfully no one should up as a Hippo with wiggling ears, or I was going to have to bust a cap. Hey look at me I am on edge!

Hey I have a question, to write a book don't you have to first be able to read one? If so, then why is Kevin Ferderline writing is autobiography? Will this be the first ever autobiography/coloring book? What title do you give such an opus on a no-talent rapping, crappy dancing, dead beat dad who as much street cred as Barry Manalow? Because I think "You're OK and I am douche" is the working title of Vanilla Ice's book.

Well I have to run.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still trick or treat and think that everyone should, regardless of age. Do I need to point out our Tuffree Jr. High trick or treating adventures as the bad-ass dicks from Idaho Vice?

Boski93 said...

I had forgotten about that. Well we were pretty freaking cutting edge back in the day.