Powered By Blogger

Even with the wins last week, I had almost forgot that Bush was still in the White House. Then I read these:

Administration: Detainees have no rights - Hey I am not saying that all of those being held are angels, but everyone should have the right to challenge their imprisonment.

and

Bush Calls for Global Isolation of Iran - Sure this will lead to something positive. Look the government of Iran is not my favorite either. I trust them as far as I can throw them, and yes I do believe they are working on a bomb, but right now why don't we talk to them. Let us not totally abandon the carrot just yet. Iran is a power in the region and we have to deal with it. Since we have messed things up so nicely in Iraq we don't have very many options or are in a great position or strength. So let's try diplomacy, so we do not get ourselves or our allies entangled into another bloodbath. Hey it would be nice to tell them to take a flying leap, but sadly we depend on oil. That and since we have pissed off a lot of world they look at this as us bullying. So that makes this "take it or leave it" not the most feasible of ideas. I understand that Israel is very concerned and it should be, so for their and the global economy sake let's try talking. But if we do, let us send someone competent please. But then GW is still running things so it is a long shot.

Thank you to anyone who got through that mess I just spewed.

2 comments:

Silliyak said...

My sources tell me that there was briefly a plan to move the detainees to Candlestick park, but that was considered torture.

Boski93 said...

That would be very cruel. Now the question I have for you is, how many of those Extra Inning pins have you earned?