Powered By Blogger

Trying to bring you something witty and brilliant. Instead of Chocolate Milk it watered down Youhoo.

Work has kept things busy and folk I have tried to think of a cool hip way to fit Physician Re-appointments and Quality Risk Events into a blog entry and it does not work. Kind like peanut butter and typhoid. It does not work. Sure it sounds good when you sing,

"Peanut, peanut butter and . . . . . typhoid!

I was doing that for about an hour last night.

From Typhus it went to "peanut, peanut butter and ....:

knife fights

Map Quest

John Wesley Harding

Patagonia

Neil Sedaka

War of 1812

jellies

Pirmin Zurbriggen


Then I stopped. I felt the joke had run it's course and I got distracted by some tin foil.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peanut butter and ping-pong
(it's just fun to say, all those "p" sounds)

Peanut butter and chicken (tastier than it sounds)

Peanut butter and chimpanzees (because, hell, why not?)

(I don't get tired of a joke so easily)

Boski93 said...

Hmmm Peanut Butter and Po Pot. Yep I am in.

Pb and chicken does sound intriging.

Pb and Chimps - it goes without saying.

Few things finer than beating a joke into the ground, and then beating it some more.