Powered By Blogger

The White Sox handed the Yankees another loss. YEAH!

A nice homestand, they took two out of three from the Constitutional Monarchs (Royals) and now 2 of three from the very expensive dog with expensive fleas (Louis Vuitton fleas to be exact).

Hey George, do you still have a receipt for that mess?

(Boski types knowing that he will provoke the baseball gods in lifting the totally ungrateful Yankees to yet another postseason, all the while the White Sox implode)

I will say, that somehow by the grace of the man or woman upstairs, and some great pitching, the Sox have drug themselves above .500. Last year the Sox bludgeoned their way through 3/4 of the season to have it go up in flames. Now if they can just get some find the medium they found in 2005, this team may have just a chance at the postseason. Now they must travel to Wrigley to battle all that is evil, the Cubs. Which leads me to my annual " the White Sox must beat the Cubs or civilization as we know it will end" tirades,. I know it is a bit much, but don't be scratching your head when there is a plague of locus upon the land.

I loathe the Cubs, sure I am not from Chicago and I really should not care, but I hate the Cubs. They are pompous, arrogant blowhards. Sure Wrigley has history and it is quaint but I am tired of being told how great the stadium and those fans are. I refuse to accept it. Look binge drinking and lazy grounds keeping does not equal great baseball. It is what is done inside the lines that matters.

This year, if the Sox can beat on the Cubs it will please me even more, since it will piss off the "genius" that is Lou Pinella.

0 comments: