Powered By Blogger

The wife and I were going to take a walk this morning before work. As we were going, noticed that the driver side door of the Boskimoblie was was ajar. Great, I must of been a dumb ass and not closed it properly. I get into the car and check the battery. Good news the car turned over, but wait a second. Why is the glove box open along with the center console? Looks like hobos were a foot last night and got into the car. I must have been an idiot and not locked the car. But thankfully nothing was taken. CD were not touched or my Sirius unit. But still sucks to have someone invade your space. I dodged a bullet, unlike a neighbor a couple house down, they had a wallet taken from their vehicle, that according to the police.

1 comments:

Silliyak said...

Check for Time Warner bugs!