Powered By Blogger

True.

Okay I did not dome her or hit her with my blazing batting practice fastball, which could get me work in the White Sox bullpen right now.

The Better Half and I were at an event for Project ALS. The Better Half got us in and it was a cool event for a good cause. It was on the lot at Paramount. So if you watch Everyone Hates Chris or if you watch an old episode of Fame, it was out front of that is where I accidentaly hit her. Look they had a stick ball game going and I was throwing the ball back in and she got in the way. It glanced off her and I was not asked to leave, so no biggie, but I can say I did hit her with a stick ball. Now if it was Richard Bey. I would have gone head hunting.

It was a good time, saw the studio, saw some stars and had a pleasant afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You hit Ricki Lake. God, I envy you.

Silliyak said...

Was it an UGLY Stick ball?