Powered By Blogger




I feel a little better about the world today.


HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!


Looks like Judge Sauer was not going to have any of these reindeer games. So they dragged her ass back to court and Judge Sauer proclaimed , "NO MORE MTV! NO MORE TWISTED SISTER (I will send you a shinny nickle if you know where that is from)! ". Well at least till she is done with her time (Thanks to TMZ).


Again I not always for laughing at other misfortunes, but this just feels so right with her.
I just now hope that the Dems will get a hint and take to Scrub and take him and his cronies to task for their crimes which dwarf this hot mess. I know a long shot, but a man can dream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehehe...

That picture is gonna be my new desktop wallpaper.

Hee hee...

Boski93 said...

Nice.