Powered By Blogger

Blog Pandemic?

Many it seems to be falling by the wayside, and this one has been feeling under the weather for a while. Some have just up and left and some have gone to greener pastures, but Blogflu this year has been quite potent.

I am going to try to stay on my blogging antibiotics and try to find things to write about for myself, and hopefully entertain you fine people. But looking at past entries I think some would have hoped I would have been struck down by this sooner.

Please use the virtual hand sanitizer before you leave.

Thanks,

Management

1 comments:

Silliyak said...

I was getting ready to poke you with a blogger stick and write "TIME WARNER!" to see if you were still alive, then I found a comment from you and I did a little snoopy dance, (57 yr old, 250lb gray haired old man, not something to think about)