Powered By Blogger

Also if I may have caused any seizures. I had about 12 different templates on here today, but you have to break some eggs if you want a peanut butter sandwich. Wait that does not sound right. Oh forget it, I am also trying rebuild this blog. During my blogs "Sybil" stage I lost a lot of links. So I am doing my best to reconstruct the blog and try to and some new stuff. So please let me know if this is alright or if you have any suggestions


Also I want to reassure everyone that I am not a degenerate gambler with all the gambling sites. I may a degenerate, but not a degenerate gambler. Hell I am willing to put money on it.

3 comments:

Eric XXL said...

As of 9:00 PM Eastern this template is a winner

Silliyak said...

I recommend the William J LaPetomaine home for the insane gambler.

Boski93 said...

Eric - Thank you sir, I got some help from Rodney Binginhimmer. So I have to go now time for Ice tea at Pennyfeathers.

Silly - "A hurumph for the commenter. Hey I didn't get a hurmph out that guy!"