Powered By Blogger

In an effort to fill time and space here is a new feature on the blog that may last about one week, so with no further adieu. Please save your laughing and mocking till this blog has come to a complete stop.

According to my I-Pod here is what is hot on my I-Pod:

List of Demands - Saul Williams (The Nike Sparq campaign sucked, but at least they used this song)

Let's All Go (To the Fire Dances) - Killing Joke

Great DJ - The Ting Tings (One of the best free songs I have ever gotten from I-Tunes)

Mistaken for Strangers - The National

Button - Sia (Look I am sucker for her, ever since I heard her doing tracks for Zero 7)

Everywhere I Go - The Call (There's another 80's flashback for you.)

Midnight In a Perfect World - DJ Shadow

Alright please go back to your scoffing.

2 comments:

Silliyak said...

I;m still catching up on my hrumphing, does that count?

Boski93 said...

Silly - it most certainly does.