Powered By Blogger

So I am making a liar out of myself and trying this again. So what has been on the ol' I-Pod as of late. So please I just ask you keep your laughing and ridicule to a minimum.


Disconnected - Rollins Band - If you look down a couple post you understand

Us or Them - The Cure - Some angry goth music for you

Longsight M13 - Ian Brown - A little shoe gazing magic from former Stone Roses front man

Inertia Creeps - Massive Attack - Again more music for the brooding Boski

Fully Retractable - Soul Coughing - A very underrated band

Deeper Shade of Soul - Urban Dance Squad - There are a couple songs that I need to here for me to officially declare Summer is here and this is one of them.

AF607105 - Charlotte Gainsbourg - A dreamy tune, which oddly is about a plane crash. I know it is odd, but the song still works.

0 comments: