Powered By Blogger

Well less than five weeks till my wife and I are off to Northern Ireland and then England. It will be a great trip, if it does not kill us. The planning we have done for this. Well my wife's planning. She is the John Wayne of this trip and I am Gabby Hayes. She has done a great job on this. We are going to have fun and I will get to conect to a piece of my heritage. I do not think I am truly getting the gravity of what we need to do and the actual trip itself. I will give more details as we get closer. I should not lie, it will be talking about the trip after I get back. Just a quick note, if you like proper grammar this will not be your blog. I can not promise that any of the grammar, syntax or spelling will not be harmed in the making of this blog. Also they might be subjected to adult situations and drug use. 

0 comments: