Powered By Blogger
7/20/04

I am tired!

Another long day. After re-arranging everything to get to my office at 6:30. I find that the meeting was canceled. F*&(! I have been sluggish all day. I am amazed I did three miles today. It was good. That 24 Hour Fitness is a hotbox unlike Lakeshore which can be down right freezing. Unless you running by the window midday. Enough of that. To make it worst. I did not screw around a lot today but I accomplished as much as if I spent the whole day screwing around. I have a crap load to do before Friday. I going to get out of here and go home to my loving wife and my PS2. I hate to say but I am 33 and I am so attached to that damn thing. I am one of those freaks who plays Madden day and day out. I have played 8 season of Madden. I am talking 16 games and playoffs. I would say I am a complete loser, but I have won a couple of Super Bowls. Opps, I am showing how pathetic I am. I think about my life and I know that I would be the greatest professional layabout if given the tools. I can spend hours upon hours doing nothing of importance. There are episodes of Alice not being watched. Madden Football games to be played, naps to be had. I am the man for this job. Well if I can not have that plum assignment, then I need to work toward my other goal. To become the greatest living Keno player of our generation. I want to be up there in the pantheon of Kino greats as, Cranky Asian woman, Gil Gerard (how do you think he got the Buck Rogers Gig, Twiki was just a Toster to old Gil pimped him out) and surly drunk retired guy. I could go on, but I would have to be creative. That is not going to happen. Well go night all and please tip your wait staff.


0 comments: