Powered By Blogger

I need a monkey. I would have that little bastard typing my thoughts so I could get them online quicker. I take too long to think of something. When I do think of something I go all Faulkner, but with just a few more punctuation marks. Damn it you could throw in a comma here and there jackass. "The Sound and Fury" how about the comma and period. Jesus, you and Hugo just love see yourselves write. See how I get easily distracted and go into just utter gibberish. But that is why I need that monkey along with an army of cats to do my bidding. Because there are time I do take a break from my stalking of the NFL to think about other things. I just do not know what those things are right now. I may have an idea around Mid February. Well I am going to get going and try to enjoy the weekend. I will have my week five picks done, but posted around July of 06.

1 comments:

Eric XXL said...

Au Contraire! This is pure genius! Faulkner and Hugo are both self indulgent fucks. Where's my help monkey?

Pray for Mojo!