Powered By Blogger

Week 6 was actually a pretty good week for me picking football. I went 10 - 4 straight up and 9-5 versus the spread. So I was feeling pretty good until my mouth and drugs conspired to bring me and my football empire down. That is the only thing that could explain what 7-7 straight up and 6 - 8 versa the line. Here were the picks:

Atl 24 K.C. 21 - Wrong, I think Ed Podilak and Mike Garrett have scored since I started this sentence.

Min 37 Ten 28 Billy Volek you are no Cody Carlson.

Bal 19 Buf 6 Pretty close on this on. Every Bledsoe INT, I could hear a little boys heart being stomped on.

S.D. 28 Car 17 - The game was more defensive than I thought it would be. Marty's son Kirk should be worried. I think Marty offered him up to Satan for a winning season.

Phi 30 Cle 20 - The Eagles did not cover, but pulled it out. You are starting to see chinks in the armor.

Ind 28 Jac 20 - Wrong, it looks like the Jags are going to stick around. Now they are finding some O. So they do not have to ugly things up each week.

St. L 27 Mia 17 - You got to be shitting me. Martz, I wish to hit you with a shovel till you are bloody pasty mess.

T.B. 20 Chi 9 - Attention Bucs fans, Brain Griese will let you down soon enough. Prepare now so you can cushion the fall. The Bears might want to find which bus station Jeff George is living at. he can not be as bad as Dr. Quinn medicine QB and the Krenzelnator. Finally someone to take the taste of Peter Tom Willis out of Bears fans mouths.

N.Y.G. 28 Det 17 - Well the road warriors again bit me in the ass. I am going to start calling Ron Dayne Halliburton. How does he even cash those checks.

N.E. 23 N.Y.J 20 - The streak is still going on strong like Steve Grogan's neck roll. The Jets gave battle, but realized they are the Jets and came up short. Which is too bad. I like Edwards. I do not like some of his game management skills, but he is good coach.

G.B. 31 Dal 20 - Pre game Nachos dulled Cowboys edge. What will team scitzo (the Pack) do from here. I think the ways things are in the NFC the Pack will get a wild card spot at 7-9. The Packers will not win the division but will get a Wild Card spot. They are getting people back, but they will be one and done in Jan.

Oak 30 - N.O. 24 - Things are going bad in Oakland. The game was not sold out since most of the fans were so disappointed that they actually adhering to the conditions of their probation's. Good times.

Now for the best part.

Den 30 - Cin 17 - Wow they have not constructed a shoe big enough to step in that piece of crap.

So if we take those two weeks and put total them up we get:

45 - 27 Straight up (62.5%)
36 - 33 - 3 vs. the spread (50%)



0 comments: