Powered By Blogger

Well everyone, your slack ass hero is back. Well I have been very busy and in pain over the past two weeks. Let review. Two weeks ago I was a wash in HR hysteria and dental despair. Let me tell you. Taking a meeting when you feel like a Long Shoreman is stepping on mouth is a pleasant experience. I thought it was finally time to do what my wife has asked me to do for the last few weeks and go see the dentist so we could use our flexible spending account before we lose out for 04. Well, I do not think there will be a problem now. I think that money will be used us before the end of this sentence. This is another reason why I am not having children. I could not stand to hand down my dental genes to anyone. Lets saw there are a couple of British People giving me crap. I have not do the best job with my teeth and I will be the first to admit it. I bush too hard, and should really brush at work. Floss, to paraphrase Lewis Black "Fuck Floss". I know it looks like a simple idea but I still can't master it. Stupid small mouth. But last Friday I could not take it any more and got into my dentist who I had not seen in three years. Actually most of that time away was due to the fact I had really crappy insurance or none at all. He helped me out and got me out of pain. Even though I would have to come back on Tuesday for a root canal. Hooray! So I spent most of the weekend gumming soft food, sore and in a haze. But I am a good deal better today. The root canal went well and was not as bad as thought, but I still have at least another to go, along with a crown or two and maybe a bridge. Hey doc, can we just move a road crew into my mouth. But I am back.

1 comments:

Eric XXL said...

Buck up little camper. You don't have to become part of the Big Book of British Smiles! Listen to me. I didn't go to the dentist for 6 years, and I've only needed 6 root canals in since. It averages out to 1 per year/ Therefore for you, 1 down 2 to go.

You should cry like a baby and make them give you percocets. You can then sell them on the streets to pay off your dental bills ( and then some )

Godspeed you toothless bastard!