Powered By Blogger
11/16/04

I miss the NHL.

Yes, even here in this arid land hockey is missed. Hockey goes between 3 and 4 th on sports I love. Depending on Lakers and my roto team NBA hoops can be tough to watch. But do enjoy watching it and I miss watching it. Well I do not miss the Ducks, they can go fornication with themselves. Sorry I still a bitter Disney Employee and I can not stand them and goat loving ways. I am a Kings fan. Yes, I can count myself in with the other 78. Thanks to my brother Tim I have been a fan. Going back to the days when they wore retina burning gold Jerseys. When it was the Fabulous Forum, the Triple crown line and NHL teams playing 6 - 5 games was not an aberration. The only good thing about the strike has been they have been playing old Kings game, which are great since they show one they win.




0 comments: