Powered By Blogger

Well it was a good weekend. Friday, the wife and I got an early Christmas present from her Dad. Who is providing us the funds for a nice little digital camera. We borrowed his wife's camera when we where in Northern Ireland. So we searched and searched and found the one we wanted with some cool extras at a good price. So Friday night was about getting the camera and memory cards. We got a treat by running into my brother and his wife, while getting our new toy. It was good to see them. Well we finished our appointed rounds and retreated to the ranch. As the wife tinkered with the camera I watched the second half of a complete and utter beat down. Yes I watched Fresno State continue to piss on Hawaii. Even with the score 49 - 0 I watched Fresno put 70 on the board, in the second half. It was like watching a car crash, but with midget clowns. There was no way I was going to look away. Saturday, we did not do too much other than get ready to go to a friend birthday party. He is great guy I worked with back in my salad days as a ride operator at Disney. Yep, they gave me a job. Go figure. I may have done a lot of goofing off (no pun intended), but no one died on my watch. Team Boski got to see some people I had not seen in a long time. It was great just hanging out and shooting the breeze. Sunday, was football. Watching it and playing it on my PS2. I do need help. Both with my Madden addiction and my football picks. So far I am 8 - 5 going into tonight. Potted Meat, the Titans, chiefs, Giants, Redskins and the Niners thanks for sucking ass. It is greatly appreciated. Got the Eagles beating on the Pokes big. But that will not happen. Got to go!

0 comments: