Powered By Blogger

A couple of days ago a ran across an SNL sketch I had forgotten about.

Bill Brasky is a son of a bitch! Do you fellas know Bill Brasky?

Best dam salesman in the office!

Some of my favorites:

"I once saw him scissor kick Angela Landsbury."

"He'd eat a homeless person if you dared him!"

"He drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls."

"He's a ten foot tall beastman who showers in vodka and feeds his baby shrimp scampi."

"Brasky's family crest is a picture of a barracuda eating Neil Armstrong."

"He killed Wolfman Jack with a trident."

2 comments:

d said...

I think Bill Brasky hacked into your blogger template and forgot to close some kind of tab that made the bottom half all blue and crazy-looking. Hell of a big fella, goes about 3'2", 49 lbs. Wait, I think I'm doing it wrong...

MMA Media Advantage said...

I see Neil Armstrong once in a blue moon. Should I hum Heart's "Barracuda" next time and see if he flinches?