Powered By Blogger

Greetings everyone, I want to wish a Happy St. Patrick's day to all of you who are either sober, or in various stages of puking up a hubcap for a 74 Firebird.

I love St. Patrick's Day, and not for the drinking. It has always been a holiday in the Boski home. Nothing elaborate, but we would have corn beef, play the Clancy Brother tunes and watch the Quiet Man. Since it was the only Irish movie they would show on TV.

Boski Film suggestions for St. Patrick's Day - Well I am not going to give you anything heavy, like the Bloody Sunday or The Magdalene Sisters. I suggest the these:

Waking Ned Devine

The Snapper

The Van

and one of my personal favs An Everlasting Piece


It is also a holiday I really miss my father. I would have loved to been able to send a couple St. Patrick's Days with him after college. I think it would have been fun. Well I have rambled enough about this subject.

Speaking of green. Last night I witnessed something that I did not believed to be true. Oh, I heard stories about it, but I thought it only existed in the minds of a sick individual. I would thought I would have seen the following before I saw this:

a unicorn

the Loch Ness Monster

Atlantas

A German stand up comic

A White Sox World Series

and a Fox reality show that has dignity.

Yes, Fear Factor for Green Cards. I think this fall I will be watching a Unicorn from Atlantis lead the White Sox to a World Series title. During that World Series, I will be seeing promos for a new reality show about a German stand up and the Loch Ness Monster helping blind kids on Fox.

After watching this show the Frito Bandito and Speedy Gonzalez called and asked if they could tone it down.

After that, my wives addiction to Road Rules/Real World returned. It is fun watching. It is very life affirming, like Springer. You can not feel that you are a better person because you are not one of these knobs, even though they are getting nice swag and money for being complete a-holes. After an hour of the Miz, we could not help but watch Newlyweds. I know I rant about reality TV. But this is not reality this is bizzaro world. How is she even able breath being that dumb. Nick, thanks asshole, because of you I picked Iowa in the tourney. He used to have some redeeming qualities, even though he was in a boy band. But he did a lot of it on his own and he busted is ass to get to where he was. But now he is as much of a jackass as she is dumb. He could have toned down the jackass he would be set when after he kills Jessica. Because we all seeing it coming. He could of pull out the tapes and said "Judge, did you see what I have to deal with". (Boski Corp. does not condone killing and only uses the remake for comic purposes. If you are offended and live to complain, please send all complaints to Food and Drug Administration) But now it is nice to see him rotting in his own little hell. So Nick, Jessica and all the Simpson, that includes you cousin O.J. go make sweet, sweet love to a meat grinder.

I have to get back to watching the rest of my brackets fall to pieces. Already lost three games so far. Sweet.

2 comments:

Eric XXL said...

Here's hoping the Boski clan had an enjoyable Irish dinner, and raised a glass to Himself II.

As for recommended viewing, I gotta give a vote to the Commitments - one of my favorite films

Boski93 said...

Thank you good sir. Extra points for remembering the license plate. Which I still have in my posession.