Powered By Blogger

I think I may be in trouble already with my picks. I think just before tip-off of the Play-In game I was mathimatically eliminated in my pool.

But there are a couple of things I do know:

Never pick a team that sounds like a person's first or last name, unless that name is Duke or Stanford, maybe Butler.

More directions and add-on's a school name has means a far greater chance of not advancing. Example North Carolina good - East Northwestern Missori Southern State A & M will not advance or collect $200 if it ever got to the toruney.

Please sit back and enjoy Moby Grape.

1 comments:

Eric XXL said...

This is where you and I disagree good sir. Fear the double directional school. Fear them. Need I remind you of the late '80's terror squad called "Southwest Missouri State"?!??