Powered By Blogger

Here is my first installment of band names I thought of in hopes that someone will pay me money for them, so I can buy every Quincy episode and stay home in a bathrobe and wooden shoes.

Midgets with Toffee Hammers - I am thinking industrial meets the Crystal Gayle.

Gravy U-Boat's - I see the Aqua Bats meet Merle Haggard with a twist of E.M.F.

Danish Facisist Movement - Speed metal with a touch of cinnamon.

Pork Disco - I see the Scissor Sisters deep fried then mashed with Jan Hammer. The first album would have to named "This S*&% ain't Kosher"

Smurf Suicide Pact - Christian Rock all the way on this one.

Lance D. Carbuncle - Just imagine Harry Connick Jr. having a civil lunch with Cannibal Corpse.

The Norman Fell Youth - Clean cut looking punkers from the burbs, with a heavy dose of Crystal Meth, and an undying love for Susanne Vega.

The Louis Rukeyser Blues Explosion - What happens when you take 5 Heavy Metal loving lads from Finland, who barely speak English and dress then up as the former host of Wall Street Week in Review. The whole time they are singing Whitney Houston tunes. Gold, pure Gold.

Well that is all I have for now. Please stay tuned for the Nitzer Ebb Discuss Classic Literature.

0 comments: