Powered By Blogger

Well back from a pleasant weekend.

Friday got one last opportunity to watch the Anaheim Storm blow another three goal lead. Good to see they did not disappoint. Had a good time and will miss it until it come back next January. The Better Half and I hung out with my friend Dave and had a good time.

Saturday - got the car's A/C fixed. It sucked not having it, as the weather got warmer. Also it is nice to be able to turn on your A/C and not have it sound like flying the Red Baron. Saturday we helped out at a Habitat project. Well, we sat at the media table waiting for media that did not show up, but got to sit outside on a nice day. After getting the car, went home and watched what the Tivo had collected for us.

Sunday - we left the friendly confines of Fort Boski and wandered around and got some things done. Which culminated in the making of a Carne Asada Pizza, and it kicked ass.

So today as I get back into the swing of work and not writing volumes on athlete's I paid to see. I have to go get cleats. I am being drafted to play softball for the Better Half's company. 99.9% of the times I jump at it but I am not felling it. Oh I will still play, but I am dreading it. Either I screw up my knee or I am getting clocked in dome. Maybe both. Well if things go well I will only hurt what is left of my pride. Wish me luck and if I don't come back, please burn all of grammar and spelling errors and spread them across the parking lot of The Bun Boy Restaurant in Baker CA.

0 comments: