Powered By Blogger

Did I hear this right? Madden on ESPN?(Or will he? I think he may get out of his contract and go back to Fox. Just a thought) Real football on NBC? No Pro Football on ABC? Has the world gone mad. Nope not really, just big bucks talking. I am surprised a little though. I did not think the Monday Night package was going to go to ESPN. But it makes a lot of sense. ESPN does a great job with Monday Night Countdown. So I see this working well for the NFL, ESPN and the viewer. Now there will be no more uncomfortable moments at sports bars and homes at 6:00 PST, when the TV is not turned and Monday Night Hype turns into Triple Lutz's and Ice Skating Challenges. I am also going enjoy no more really bad plugs for ABC shows that I am not going to watch. I just have to suffer one more year, I hope.

Football on NBC, I will like to see that. I did miss not watching games on NBC. Since NBC was the AFC network I was always watching it. It was my portal to the Broncos in the 80's and 90's. I was able to catch a ton of Bronco games during that time, thanks to the Raiders not selling out the L.A. Coliseum. Wow, I can thank the Raiders for something. Who knew? Oh those were the days. A young Bob Costas behind the desk. Ahmad Bobby Moore Rashad actually doing interviews worth watching before he rammed his head so far up Michael Jordan's ass. And finally Pete Axthelm. Oh Pete was gold. Think Jimmy the Greek but funnier, less drunk and not spewing racist comments.

2 comments:

MMA Media Advantage said...

My only question is why aren't the Patriots the most televised team? Don't most of the viewers realize that this is football at its finest?

Boski93 said...

I will look into that. I think there is a good mix of games on the national schedule. But as we have seen over the past few years. Game that look great in May suck ass in Novemeber. At least you are not being subjected to Raiders (hey Al, go make sweet love to a wood chipper) and Rams games. Well the Rams are entertaining especially when Martz gets that look falcons get when the hood comes off and then does something dumb.