Powered By Blogger

Strange things are afoot in Narnia. I was using one of the offices restroom facilities. One I had not used before. Things at the Law Firm of Lidsville are strange enough, with the waterfall, the koi, the bronze figures, and the stuffed pheasant that is eyeballing me. But when I looked at the wall and say that they had two painting of haggard Asian gentlemen taking hits on the old Opium pipes. I had to pause and say “WTF”. Is this seriously here? What else do they have hiding here? And did I leave the lights on at home? Well I went across the bridge that spans the river that flows through the lobby. I wanted to go talk to bronze deer to get his input. As I was I got hassled by the Troll underneath said bridge. He was yelling at me about a TPX Report. I told him that the Bugallus’s in accounting have that and if he does not stop hassling me I going to go get Chaka in HR to settle this shit. Well I have to get back Asland is near! He is finishing up copies for me.

0 comments: