Powered By Blogger

I wish I had actual content for some on the titles I create. Because I think a couple of you out there are curious about what those wacky TV killing Scotsmen are doing. Without having to go look them up. But sadly all you get is this. Yes, I know I have already contacted the BBB and have tried to turn myself in a couple of times. I am working on it people.

A pleasant weekend was spent with some of my family, actually ventured outside with out my PS2 controller. Had a good time watching T-Ball. May is time for the playoff run and we see which 5 and 6 year olds are going to be the next Mr. June. Also another side note. Never, ever bet a T-Ball game. I looked at the match-up and thought it would be a pitchers duel and I was wrong, so wrong. They have to get steroids out of T-Ball.

Hung out with the King of the Desert Hooligans his wife and their beautiful child. Good to hang out in the Land of Gracious living and dry heat. I forget how hot it can get back around the old homestead. All the summers without AC, how did I survive? I know you are asking why didn't you have AC? Well the answer is my father. All of us would have had to get 2nd and 3rd jobs to support is Freon habit. My father would have run that AC all year long. Let's just say that we would have had rain everytime we opened the front door. Even though I do not like the heat, I still have a fascination with desert and being in Vegas. Kind like Randall in Clerks.

"You hate people."
"But I love gatherings, isn't ironic."

I think I butchered that like Ryan Leaf.

Sunday was a day out with the Better Half and my Mom. Had a good day hanging with them as they went through the OC Swap Meet. Not great for shopping, but great for seeing that Darwin was wrong.

On the sports front, it was a bad weekend the Sox split a four game series. Wow, I never thought that sentence would ever comeout of my mouth. They major league record ended Sunday. Another impress your friends fact. That this is second major league streak that that O's have stopped in Comiskey. 1988 they ended their 0-21 start at the Old Comiskey and Sunday they ended the White Sox streak of 36 consecutive game holding a lead to start a season. Hmmmmmm! Well I hope they get rolling again. Well at least through next week when they stop in Anaheim.

Well I must get back to work so please enjoy the grounds and remember to get you parking validated at the front desk.

0 comments: