Powered By Blogger

Well I got some good news along with bad. The bad is, just when I thought I had this boulder pushed up the hill with this temp assignment. Bam! I am back under that boulder at the bottom of that hill. I got extended another week. What am I a lounge act. Now extended another week, Boski and the Diphthongs! Come and listen as Boski plays the copier, the staple remover and warms your heart with his version of filing! Well at least this means they like me well enough to keep me. But I know the bronze deer and the elves in customer service are going to give me crap for this.

On the plus side I off to Anaheim to see the Sox. I feel as mayor of White Sox village it is my civic duty. This could turn into another minus if I am subjected to a beating, but we will see. My friend, the King of the Desert Hooligans scored the tix. This season is rekindling my love of baseball. I do not know if it will ever surpass football, but I would like to get back some of the love. I do not think I have been the same since 94. The Sox were going to win it all I know this and you know this. But I blame the Cubs. They had something to do with the strike not being resolved. But it will be a nice night at Anaheim.

Thank you, please relax to the dulcet tones Rosie Perez Glee Club.

0 comments: