Powered By Blogger
7/30/05

The Big Lie.

Today the Better Half and I were at the O.C. Fair with a friend of ours, just wandering around roasting the in summer sun. During our travels through the celebration of the former agrarian past of Orange County I came across something tantamount to finding out that there was not Santa Claus. At one of the pavilions, and I use that loosely, they had a booth inside dedicated to ham radio. You know folks, there is no ham in ham radio. Oh sure, they can "ham" it up as they yak on their radios, in their made up language (which is just a step below Esporanto) while humming the Convoy song in their heads. So I ask you, when do they get down and discuss the "Cadillac of deli meats"? The answer is never. Oh innocence why must you be bashed like a Billy Koch fastball?!?!

3 comments:

d said...

Hey, you always could have kept Keith Foulke. I thought Billy Koch sucked back to his time with the Blue Jays, maybe because a coworker of mine had gotten a hit off him in college and now he was in charge of copying videotapes.

Incidentally, every time I see your blog address, the lack of spaces combines the letters in weird ways in my mind and I keep thinking this is called Boski's Blog Muffin. Which is a pretty cool name.

Boski93 said...

Mmmmmmm Blog Muffin.

Eric XXL said...

He's right - a quick look makes it look like Boski's Blog Muffin. Cute, but still edgy