Powered By Blogger

Team Boski, a subsidiary of Boski Corp Aerospace and Liquor are proud to announce that I have reliable transportation that I do not have to be ashamed of.


Team Boski is proud to report that this vehicle was not raised at a puppy mill and is healthy. We got it for a great price. The scary thing is was one of those "ads in the paper" the we have only five of these ins stock. All are colors that would not even make the clearance rack at Old Navy, or that magically they are all gone so they up sell you. Well the ad said they had 30 so we took a chance and wadded through the den of iniquity that is an auto dealership. Our sales person was a nice guy, a little too honest at times but tolerable. We went in, found the model had to take my third choice on color but it had all I needed. And thanks to the Better Half's negoations skills we walked out under 19K. The only things I did not get that I would have liked were; leather seats, a moonroof, optional rally sports pack, the 32 inch plasma, and the breakfast nook. Even without those, I am very happy with it.

This another one of those moments in life when you realize you are an adult. This is a grown up car that people will only be ashamed to be seem with me, not the car. No more, "Hey Boski we'll walk", or my fav, "You see Boski it is against my religion to drive in a dingy beat up two door Civic Coupe". Oh happy days.

2 comments:

Eric XXL said...

One of Us! One of Us! Welcome to Cult of Camry. You're not missing out on much without the leather, but the breakfast nook is fookin' awesome

Boski93 said...

It is better than Cats and I will drive it again and again.