Powered By Blogger

To our neighbors behind us. One I would love to thank the family that has their dog outside all night and do nothing to control the barking. I do not blame the dog I think he angry at the people who own him, even though the dog is a bit of an ass. You never lift a finger to ask the dog to quiet down or put him in the garage or a pen if he is agitated. What are you people that deaf. But I really love it when you are out of town and the poor dog is barking is brains out. Thank I hope all of your shoes are filled with dog crap.

Also I want to thank the wonderful slacker who also lives behind us who loves to have his friends over drinking and probably sparking up the weed. Hey I was young and though I have not taken the Chronic, I did hang with friends at late hours, but we did try to do one thing. Not bother anyone!

I hope you enjoy partying and trashing your house, as your mom works nights. She must be so proud. I swear every summer like the evil swallows returning to Capistano, you and your burnout friends decided that being out doors drinking from 10:00 till about 1:00 at a loud level is really cool. Can you take it inside? What do you want an Air Conditioner?. Look I will fucking come over and build you one if you just go the fuck inside and be quite. You see where you love to have your thrilling discussions on world events, particle physics or what bitchen off road equipment you have destroyed is really close to our bedroom and you know we would like to sleep. I know it sounds silly but people do have to get up before noon. You will find this out if you get a job (unlikely), or if you spend time in rehab or a correctional facility. Look Team Boski does not want to be dicks and we do not want to waste till of CMPD by calling. Sadly you at the point where you are a nuisance. That they would tell us to settle it ourselves, but if we did tell you, you would get it lost in that Steven Hawking mind of yours. I will commend you that you have not had sex out in the back yard at 3:00 in the morning in awhile. Oh you pushed it that night. I do regret not allowing the Better Half to get the hose and spray you and your woman or goat you were with. But thanks, thank you so much. I wish I could repay you with a cheese grater to your nuts or pillow case of door knobs.

Okay I feel better now.

0 comments: