Powered By Blogger

To the 666 Club.

WTF Pat! I do hope the man upstairs takes the time to involve you in the biggest gay sex scandal the world will ever know and may he take the time to involve sheep and other animals. Pat I think you may have scared some of the students at Bob Jones University, not all some. Also, I think Oral Roberts is on the phone asking if you could be "taken home".

I don't know what is scarier?

1. That he said it and said it on his airwaves, which are conveniently unregulated.

2. That there are many of his cadre. . . er flock that nod and say well he's right.

Or

3. That there are some who think Pat's being too soft and has gone too PC.

You say you are a man of God. When in your statement I think you asking for the breaking of at least two commandments. I think you can get ticketed for "Thall shall not Kill" and I think we can replace "Coveting Your Neighbors Wife" with oil. So book em Danno!

Pat, since I will not even dignify you with Mr. Unless I add Assclam to it, All I see from you is hate plain and simple. What do you do with all that money you generate from your followers? Hey it is a free country and if you feel your voice and views need to be heard then fine, but what help are you doing for the world other than keep mock turtle neck sweater manufactures happy? What about helping your fellow man, or does it matter how he or she votes?

I think Pat if you hung with Jesus you would think he was not "Goddy" enough for you, I think you would even call him a communist.

So Pat I hope years and years of bad soup and locus.

The views express here at the Blog of Fun are those of Management and without the written consent of Major league Baseball and New Coke. Any reuse or rebroadcast of this blog will only result in shame and death to small house plants.

0 comments: