Powered By Blogger

Forsberg in Philly, Khabibulin in Chicago (they still have a team?) Kariya in Nashville. Next you are going to tell me the Kings signed Pavel Demtria and traded for Jeremy Roenick. Oh wait that did happen.

Mr. Roenick, I am still a little pissed at you for your comments, and so is this guy. You do not get far in this world pissing off Mr. Slappar, so I advise you stay out of Burbank. Since you are here we will try to get along. I did appreciate your trashing of the Ducks. Thanks for mentioning the current home of Team Boski and you are so right that there are no tall building in Anaheim. (no the upper deck at Angel Stadium and the Matterhorn do not count).

I am willing to give you a chance, but I will need you to do the following:

Score 36 goals (one for each year)

40 plus assists will be nice too

Not get hurt

Be a leader

Crush and shame the Ducks at every turn

and to get us past round two of the playoffs.

I don't know about you, but that sound good to me. Great, my people will send over the paper work to your people to be ignored. Wow, I am getting excited again about them. I now hear rumors that Plaffy is talking to them. If we can grab another defenseman and get Roman's head on straight, then we will might be a fun group to watch.

Last hockey note, Burke is a great hockey guy and he will be trouble. He gives the Ducks cre...cred...Credibility. Oh that was awful to say, I just wished he took another job elsewhere or came here when Disney owned team. I love and hate the pick up Niedermeyer. I hate the Ducks got him, the guy is money. But now the good news is I can do butcher the line from Animal House even more now, " Niedermeyer, dead!".

Now please put your hands together for Europe.

0 comments: