Powered By Blogger

I have not been able to generate some of the old time bloggy goodness. Trying to but have not been able to because, one I am really trying to get myself focused on this project and show that I can do it no matter how boring it is. Two, it is tough to write anything when I have been glued to the info coming in from New Orleans and getting angrier by the minute. As yet a again we are being let down by the Administration. I need to stop now, or I am going on a tirade of biblical proportions. Again my thoughts and prayers go out to those who are victims of this disaster. The same goes for those who are helping in any way they can, from donating money, to being on the ground helping with rescue operations.

I will try to get back the humor that you have all grown to tolerate.

0 comments: