Powered By Blogger

You know if your boss see this mess you are going to be in a hell of a lot of trouble.

This whole thing makes me think that maybe Dick Cheney is really the vice president. I think that cold hearted bastard would have done more. Hell, he would have at least tried to protect the oil rigs.

Also I thought about Kanye West comments from Friday. You are wrong Kanye. Mr. Bush does not hate African Americans. He just does not care about them, or really anyone for that fact. Well unless Uncle Karl tells him to care, or if they have a check.

Also, I will say George you do have balls to turn around when Rehnquist passes and you promote Mr. Roberts for top job. Body is not even cold. Wow that does take some to pull a move like that. I do so hope that you nominee is grilled and that he is brought down. I just have to ask WTF have you done that has gone right and do not give me we won the election b.s. either. That's right, by the sound of the crickets not a damn thing. Again thank you for helping improve the image of U.S. Grant. You are going to make him look like a saint when this is all said and done.

2 comments:

Eric XXL said...

What's wrong with this satement?
"President Bush says he'll lead an investigation into what went wrong with the response to Hurricane Katrina. "

I'm sure he'll be impartial.

As for Angry Dick, where has he been? I think they keep in cold-storage or a cryogenic facility and only dethaw him when the public demands to know if he is alive

Kevin said...

Seriously, where is Cheney? I bet he's dead from a heart attack. If someone looking like Kevin Klein is introduced as "Dick Cheney"... oh wait, that was a movie.