Powered By Blogger





R.I.P

Bob "Gilligan" Denver

1935 - 2005

I think it was one too many whack to the head by the skipper.

Thank you Mr. Denver for all the hours you entertained us all. I am grateful that you did screw up all those rescues attempts. You saved me from watching things like "Mannix", "McHale's Navy" and "Gunsmoke".

Sorry to anyone who is upset by this attempt of humor, not making light of someone's passing, just trying to lighten things up.

Now back to the Many Loves of Dobbie Gillis

2 comments:

Kevin said...

I always had one question about Gilligan's Island. Why didn't they all just kill Gilligan? He kept screwing up their escape plans. I'd have smashed a pineapple over his head, then the next we time we tried to build a boat powered by palm fronds, everyone would be able to get off the island.

Boski93 said...

Because he was Lovie's and the Captain's love child.