Powered By Blogger

of trying to keep myself going insane from sadness and anger over the disaster in New Orleans, Mississippi and its affect on all of us and how our leadership has failed us again. Okay breath.

Last night the Better Half and I were invited to a birthday party for a former co-worker of BH's. So we went over to the Irvine Spectrum. We wandered around, got sunglasses see post below and eventual went over to Fox Sports Grill for dinner. After wandering around it I realized that it what heaven would look like for me. Big screens and games on at every angle. So I thought about what my version of heaven would be and I realized that it would be an amalgamation of the following:

A Vegas Sports Book















The Powell Library at UCLA






















and finally the Getty.




















And throw in a dash of Craftsman and you have my idea of heaven. I know it might sound retarded, but that's what I going with. The thought of it has kept me from curling up into the fetal position under my desk.

0 comments: