Powered By Blogger

I have a feeling that this man is one of the most hated men in England.



Why do you ask.

Because those plucky kids from Northern Ireland beat England

1-0!

I just wished they could have played this way throughout the qualification round, (Blowing a two goal lead vs. Wales is not acceptable) maybe just maybe they could have had an outside shot at qualification. But hey, take the victories when when they come. Oh it has been a real long time since 1986 and 1982.

Wow, I think it is starting to feel like 94 all over again for the English. Sven, I hope you updated your resume. I do not think you will be around for the Christmas party. Unless you plan to donate your head for the pike.

In the "oh no" department. It was another disappointment at Landsdowne Road, as Ireland falls to the Wine Swilling Surrender Monkeys 1-0. Rats. I thought they had got their shit together after the Euro '02 disaster. Well it appears they have not. So it looks like the island of Hibernia will be shut out from Germany. Arrrggggg!

1 comments:

Brian McCloskey said...

The England players have finished their preparations for the World Cup....they've all bought new televisions.