Powered By Blogger

Sorry I have been slow to update. Thursday I freed myself from the bonds of the O.C. and travel to L.A. to bid an L.A. farewell to the Torvil and Dean of Blogging, Dan and Meaghan. Unfortunately, the Better Half could not make it so I was on my own. This was also a wonderful opportunity to meet a few other wonderful bloggers who I have the pleasure of reading. It was good to meet you Senior Slappar, even though thanks to Antonio Gates I was able to pull out a victory this weekend. I expect a virtual brick any moment now. Also enjoyed speaking to the man behind MakeMineMike. I know I spoke to others but since the 9 volt in my head was low on juice I have forgotten. Bad Boski, bad! I have made a note to take myself behind the woodshed for that gaffe. Again a wonderful evening was had by all. I think that may have been due to the fact the Vespa gang was no where to be found.

4 comments:

Eric XXL said...

I feel so lonely

Boski93 said...

Buck up little camper. You are in hearts and minds of all.

Actually, you were brought up in conversation, so in sense you were there.

Eric XXL said...

"Actually, you were brought up in conversation"

It's because I'm dominating fantasy football, isn't it. You all a bunch of haters!

le_sorcerer said...

yaa, the vespa gang!!

the sorcerer of the vespa gang

www.70s.ch