Powered By Blogger

Well this weekend was the annual Fantasy Basketball league version 12.0. Who would have thought that a league that got started because I just did not want to go to Art History would still be around. Sure we are down to nine teams but still going. Knowing that there is only nine teams keeps me from finishing 10th this year. One day I am going to figure things out and get in the money.

So with no further adieu here is your Old Dirty Bastards (former Carver High School)


Chandler, Tyson C
Foyle, Adonal C
Martin, Kenyon F
O'Neal, Jermaine F
Odom, Lamar F
Rose, Jalen F
Simmons, Bobby F
Bryant, Kobe G
Harris, Devin G
Jaric, Marko G
Terry, Jason G
Wade, Dwyane G

As you can see there is some talent there but I really missed at the end of the draft. Since it is bid auction it makes even more of a bitch. So here is shooting for 7th.

The UCLA Bruins scare and amaze me. Week after week they find a way. I just wish they could just come out and beat the teams they are supposed to. Come on as impressed I was with the ending, Stanford lost to UC Davis. But hope is still alive that UCLA will be the one to end USC's streak. The chances of it happening are very slim even if they get through to Dec 3. undefeated. I hate to say but SC is good, not as good as last year, but they are scary.

The Kings are still in first. I think as long as Avery can piss everyone else off in the league long enough we will get to the playoffs. I will say the ending of the Sharks game was total horseshit. Roenick get pulled down in front of the net and then they call a hook the other way.

The Broncos thrilled me, scared the shit out of me and thrilled me again in the span of 3 hours. A great start, then it got a little too close, but they made a stand and put it to the Eagles.

Jake Plummer has gone 5, count them 5 games without an INT, couple of had a couple today, but didn't. In fact the last one he threw was not even his fault. Jake, I hate the beard, but love the play. Keep it up Jeremiah Johnson.

Next up is a bye week, then the Raiders and then it gets all crazy down the stretch with games on Thanksgiving and a bunch of Saturday games.

Last note from the sports desk. The White Sox are still the World Champions. I will never get tired of typing that.

0 comments: