Powered By Blogger

was the sound of a reality check hit me and the White Sox in the mouth.

It look like last nights game was a great example of Newtonian Laws if applied to baseball.

"Objects that are in motion will stay in motion while objects at rest will stay at rest."

So proving that 3 games in 3 nights was BS. The Angels are good and this team is built for the postseason (in my opinion). So this is going to be a very bumpy ride, which could be short if we can not start scoring some runs.

Now we face a must win (yes they are must wins), but they need to come to Anaheim split. Then hopefully they will show why they lead the league in road wins. Right now, thanks to good fortune I have a ticket for Friday, thanks to the King of the Desert Hooligans and former NFL punter (long story) Bucky Scribner. Now I just got word I may have a shot at Game 4 which I hope is not an elimination game. I am excited and nervous about going. I want to see this team and say I got to see a part of if it, if they win. But there is also a ton of trepidation in that the thought of plunking down a lot of cash to get mocked by fans and then watch your team lose may be a little much. Decisions, decisions.

Right now the mayor has to go make a call and see what a palate of Maalox is running at Costco.

War Harold Baines!

2 comments:

Eric XXL said...

You know Bucky Scribner?!??

Boski93 said...

I wished, but that is also a long story.