Powered By Blogger



White Sox Win!


Groggy greeting from the mayors office. I stagger into work today a very happy man. The only weekends that top this are my wedding, my mom's 60th in Vegas and Super Bowl XXXII. But this was just simply fantastic. From Friday till the early hours of Monday morning having a drink with fellow White Sox fans. This as U2 (sorry Brian) sung, this was "better than the real thing." I am trying to put this all into something that might pass as readable. So again thank you for indulging me as I watch 24 years of waiting and patience come to fruition.

More to come.

1 comments:

d said...

Congrats! Now that the White Sox have eliminated my two favorite teams, I'm left rooting for them to win it all. And even though I didn't believe in them all year long, right now I almost can't see how they won't win...