Powered By Blogger

Yesterday was blistering fury of action, on the most furious but tastiest blog this side of Ontario. Wasn't just yesterday I got to 300. Now I am at 375 and I am still making very little sense and in fact at this point I may have already stopped making sense.

I am still trying to figure out my blog's voice. Where do I take this blog? Other than running it, and the English language into the ground. I want to entertain you good people and since my off, off, off, off Broadway production of The Norman Fell Chronicles failed misarably (It was panned after just one performance at the TGIF foray in Brea, California). I have been at loss for good ideas. Well I am still hard at work trying to make all you at least chortle and maybe guffaw during the day.

Coming up next C.S.I. Liddsville.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Which side of which Ontario? Because I'm sure there's some guy named Gordon living in Sault-Ste. Marie who blogs about Tim Horton's donuts, the best curling rocks, and flannel. Now I'm not saying said Gordon is better, I just think people in Canada may like him (though oddly, people in La Canada may like you. How did Ontario, CA and La Canada, CA end up near each other out here? Is that an accident or on purpose?)

Boski93 said...

I think there are some snowbirds at the bottom of this.